Saturday 23 April 2011

Family reunion

Well, the holidays are nearly over, but the weather here in the uk is still gorgeous, its been hotter here than spain, greece and Italy.  We got alot of gardening done, we havent finished but it is usable now :)  So the kids have been camping in the garden.



Today is family reunion day, once a year my whole family, decendants of my nan, (my dad's mum) and her brothers and sisters get together for a night.  We got a bit fed up that we only saw each other at weddings and funerals.
 But as always there is a slight hiccup.  This year its my lot :(
2 of my kids are poorly, they have a bug :( so we wont be going anywhere :( can you tell i'm sad

Here is the photo of last years reunion



So gonna miss tonight, but will be there in spirit, love all my family to bits xxxxxx

Right now for some craft :)

here are some cards from the last month



sorry about the poor quality pic x
Now for a layout, as i have been talking about family, here is a layout i made as part of my brothers 40th birthday album.  These are lots of old photos i made into collages.


Thanks for looking x
Please take the time to leave a comment x

No comments:

Post a Comment