Friday 8 April 2011

A busy week

As the title says it has been a busy week.

Well we started the week with Mothers day.  No lay-in for me as we had to be up early, I got breakfast in bed and a couple of nice pressies :)


We had  an 8.45am start to go to son no.3's last soccer match of the season.
Well they won 10-0 and he scored a goal plus the sun came out :)
not a bad start to the week.

We then had a lovely roast dinner cooked by my lovely hubby, and my mum and mum in law came too, I was enjoying my day, hubby went to work everyone went home and then...............the B.T.F.H struck!!!!  (BTFH stands for B**** Troll From Hell, this is my daughter's nickname and believe me when I say she has earnt it)

Well to cut a long story short, she broke my car!!!!!!!!

Somehow she managed to short out the radio and central locking, ggrrrrrrr.

So Monday, I was without a car, as our friendly mechanic sorted it out.
I spent Monday sorting out Rainbows, Brownies and Guides activities for that evening and getting their Easter presents ready as it was their last meeting before easter.

Over the rest of the week, I have had beavers, scouts, son no.2 orthodontist appointment, son no 1 hospital appointment, school parents evenings, footy training, so as you can see not much time to do craft. All I can say is TGIF x

So just to make a change, here are the cards my dd (aka btfh) made for me for mothers day





Now here is my card to my mum



Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. great projects! I have passed on an award to you and you can pick it up here. http://michellemybellescreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/award.html

    ReplyDelete