Saturday 2 April 2011

AAArrrrrggghhh.

I got bought a quickutz silhouette electronic cutting machine that would have hopefully given me freedom from PC products,It is an older machine and it should still work but sadly I cannot get it installed to use with my MTC :'(

It will work as a standalone cutter but I will not be able to use all of my MTC or svg files.

I have been trying for 4 days now with little success, I even tried on my sons laptop which is an older one. it works :), then I realise I unistalled MTC when I got my laptop so I still cant use it at the moment :(

Anyway, due to this I havent go any crafting done and I have also neglected the blog (sorry)

Other than that I have been running around the kids as normal, just got some proud mummy bits to get out of the way first.

So, my second eldest son has completed his orthodontic treatment and after 2 1/2 year he has a beautiful smile, one I hope he will use as he was always embarrassed about his teeth and then his braces.

Then, number 3 child and youngest son has been selected to take part in the county schools maths competition :)

Both the two youngest bought home very good school reports, as did the eldest :)

Now the proud mummy bit is out of the way, onto craft.

Here are a couple of cards i made last week.


using papers that came with a magazine,
sentiment from George cartridge and strawberry cut from MTC


Digistamp from sliekje, sentiment from george cartridge
 and papers from forever friends and hotp.
Now for a couple of old layouts

The first from dd's first year album



The second is from one of my general family albums and is from a family holiday (c/o the Sun newspaper) in dorset.



Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment