Wednesday 13 April 2011

Easter Hols

Well, its that time again........school holidays.

So crafting is gonna be hard to do with all 4 kids at home plus hubby got the week off of work.

Well the week got off to a good start (not), my youngest son has been poorly, with a high temp and bad earache.

Sunday, I managed to get some girly time with my mummy, leaving all the kids at home with hubby. We went to the local car boot sale and I picked up a couple of bargains, one being a pampered chef trolley set.  Just perfect for when I need to be mobile with all of my craft stuff, and it only cost me £8, I am very happy with it. 

 












Then it was off to St Georges Day parade with the Beavers, Cubs and Scouts, the sun
was shining and the kids were well behaved and that always makes it a happier experience.

So Monday morning we had a trip to the Doctors and DS3 has an ear infection and is on antibiotics, which have started working and he is well on the road to recovery :)

And so onto Tuesday, no. 2 son went to hoover and my vacuum cleaner died in a plume of smoke :(  Hubby went to mow to lawn to find that the lawn mower did not work and the one we borrowed from my dad didn't either, so we had to go and order a new vacuum cleaner and a new lawnmower, an expense at the moment I could have done without, but if you count the car (from last week) that makes 3 so hopefully that's it for a while. The day wasn't all bad, we treated ourselves and went out to dinner as a family to our local Toby Carvery, always enjoy this, as the food is always very yummy and you can sit in the restaurant and look out at the sea, the beach and the pier :)

Now back to craft, I have managed to make one card this week, form my cousin's birthday


Here are some old layouts from Easter holidays gone by

A double page layout, one of my early efforts and one of the
 only layouts I have played with cutting out images from the photos

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. love this very pretty card Helen..hope you have a wonderfu time with your family during the hols

    sylviaxx

    ReplyDelete