Saturday 2 March 2013

Catching up on a whole year part 3

Ok, so we have done Disney 2012, everyones birthdays, and the paralympics so that leaves us with the rest of the summer 2012 for this post.

And quite a memorable summer it was.  Apart from the stress with DS2, we had some funny moments, take the Essex Lion, less than 2 miles from my house (a mile as the crow flies) a holiday maker spotted what he though was a big cat, sitting in the grass in a field.
Turned out to be someones oversized tom cat, lol



We also got to go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, all I can say is WOW. I am an avid Harry Potter fan, I have even made my own robes for fancy dress.

If you ever get the chance, you have to go.

I need to go again as i didnt see half of what was there and i spent 6 hours in there, lol  there is so much packed in there you always see different things, my friend went and from her photos i can tell how much we missed.  Here are a few pics












Ok in my next post i will catch up with my cards i made last year before continuing with my life in 2012.

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment