Sunday 3 March 2013

Catching up on a whole year - cards

As promised here are just some of my cards from the last year

A double easel card made for one of my best friend's birthday

A homemade mtc file of spurs logo made for a friend



Another double easel card

a digi stamp card  coloured with promarkers

My daughters 8th birthday card, i made Snow white MTC file from a colouring picture

A double step card with a Me to you stamp, coloured with water colours

Hexagonal easel card made for my mother in law's 60th birthday
pollycraft digi stamp coloured with promarkers
and hand made flowers using a 1.5" circle punch cut into a spiral rolled
and finished off with a small pearl bead in the middle
 
Hope you enjoyed looking and any of my MTC files are available on request x

No comments:

Post a Comment