Saturday 5 March 2011

Watchin week today

Today my DD has watchin' week at Ballet and Tap, so 'dragging' DH to go and watch as he is usually at work, so he doesn't get the chance to see her dancing and he missed her show due to the bad weather in December. As well as that she has her other dance school presentation this afternoon, she will be receiving her exam results, medal and certificate for her street dancing. Plus number 2 son has footy practise so another busy day ahead.

Back to craft :)

The first card I am showing you is the card I gave to my nephew for his 16th birthday.
The card size is 6 x 6, the green, orange and patterned paper mats were cut using my cricut, as were the embellishments.  The mp3 player and headphone were files i converted from royalty free clipart using the pixel trace feature of Make the Cut (MTC), please excuse the symbols on the mp3 player they were hand drawn as they were too small to show up when cut out.  The patterned paper was a freebie with a magazine a couple of years ago.
(If i ever figure out how to share my files, I will post the player and headphones)


Next is the card I made for my cousins little one on her first birthday. Again on this easel card I used my cricut with MTC to cut out the words, the font is one I purchased from Lettering Delights and is called ' LDJ forever friends'.  I love this font as it is so easy to weld :)
The mats were cut from a dingbat alphabet called 09kutups which is similar to having an extra cartridge for the cricut but without the expense ;) I downloaded this free from one of the free font sites.
The image is a digital stamp printed onto white card and then coloured with my promarkers.  I am very new to digistamping and the world of Promarkers so please bear with me. 
The digital stamp is a freebie from a talented lady called Angelique from the Netherlands, I love her drawings.  They can be found on her blog http://sliekje.blogspot.com/.


An oldie but a goody, now I am gonna share with you a couple of old layouts, these were made before the days of my cricut  and cuttlebug.  I had just got my first sizzix machine and a bauble die .  The letters of Boy meets world were all cut out by hand. The papers are from a HOTP kit book. These pages are from my eldest sons first year scrapbook (one I must complete).


Hope you enjoyed looking, please leave a comment x

No comments:

Post a Comment