Wednesday 16 March 2011

Aaaahhhh Silence :)

Last night we had a sponsored Silence at Beavers, my daughter took part, I couldnt believe she did it, a whole hour and a half of quiet, and for that she has raised nearly £50. Well Done DDx

 I would like to tell that I won BLOG CANDY :)  it was only the second ever blog hop I had taken part in.  It was the Create a book blog hop, and I won Lisa's blog candy draw :) You can find Lisa's blog at http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
My prize was 3 bottles of diamond stickles, and they arrived, yipee


I have been making some more cards.  What do you think??

A birthday card for a friends daughter,
 I used papers I got free with a magazine, wish I had more I loved the colours

A birthday card for my hubbys boss,
the paper is from one of the Forever friends 6 x 6 pack
cupcake was cut with my cricut and the edges were punched with a Martha Stewart punch.
Now for something a bit older,  these are from my dd's first year album (the first album i ever made)





The day we brought her home :)
Thanks for looking x

1 comment: