Thursday 3 March 2011

Latest creations

To start off I am going to post one recent card or layout (will be from 2011) and a couple of old ones, then maybe I can deal with the backlog whilst adding new creations too, hope this is ok.  I will try credit others when i remember where i got a freebie or idea.  Please bear with me x

First is the valentines card I made for my husband, this was my first step card and i got it right after 3 attempts.  The background is stamped with versamark ink and a swirly stamp onto red card, the double swirly heart was from Miss Vickie's cutting crazy blog. The word love was downloaded from Make the cut forum gallery from user 155. I cannot remember where the other heart cam from, these were all cut with my cricut personal cutter using make the cut software :)
Next, going way back, this was the first ever layout, in my DD first year scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment