Friday 1 July 2011

Time flies

I cant believe we are over half way through the year, where does the time go.

Well I have been busy with the family as per normal and it is set to get even busier in the next couple of weeks as the end of the summer term approaches and my babysitters (my parents) have gone and left me for a week (hope you have a great holiday :)
So I will need to be in 3 places at once some of the time so a lot of planning will be done and hopefully I will not forget to collect any of the kids from various places, lol.


I have managed to fit in some crafting

Here is a card I made for my Uncle's 60th Birthday.




I am very proud to show you my first scrapbooking commission. 
I made this album by request of a friend.  We have a mutual friend who is moving on to pastures new to the other side of the world.  It was a guest book/scrapbook for friends to sign at the leaving party and messages from those who could not attend, then photos can be added to make it a precious keepsake and reminder of all of us left behind here in UK.

Here are just a few pages of the album

Hope you like it :)









Thanks for looking, if you like what you see please follow me :) x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scrapbook and a fabulous idea,bet your friend will treasure it...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete