Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day

I would like to wish my dad, my father in law and my hubby a happy fathers day.  Hope you all liked your cards.

 I have plenty of pics to show you all, after having crafters block for a couple of weeks, necessity meant that i had to get over it whether it came easy or not.  Luckily I managed it.

 Firstly I needed my Rainbows, Brownies and Guides to make cards, so had to print out some of my digi stamps for them to colour to make their cards.  Here are a couple of examples of the cards the guides (aged 10-14) made for their dads/grandads.  I think they did a really good job, hope you agree with me.




'monkey' made by Georgia S (sorry cannot find who digistamp artist is)
'dad' digi by papersquirrel
 

'footy' by Natasha digi stamp by MelonHeadz

I would like to thank all of the artists who share their work with everyone, especially Meljens, Nikki at Melonheadz and Angelique at Sliekje Stamps whose digis I love x

Now for all the cards i made or designed for Fathers Day




Lastly there are the cards my kids made (some with my help) for their dad.
He was very spoilt as DD made him 3 cards one at brownies, one at beavers and one at school, the boys had one each.






Thanks for looking, hope to see you again soon x

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    These cards are nice, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete