Thursday 7 February 2013

Life passing me by

Oh dear,  where has the last year gone??

 I know I have neglected the blog, just life has not been the best over the last year.  I do know how lucky I am and I know there are a lot of people a lot worse off than me and I am grateful for all that I have but although I think of myself as a strong person, at times this year, inside i just wanted to curl up and hide.

So DS2 landed himself in deep deep trouble, stupidly, he got excluded from school which i found very very hard to cope with, and i became withdrawn and was very low, it took a few months to get through it all and we had to get through all of the red tape to get him into a new school (of which there is loads) and now he has 2 years of coursework for his exams to do in two and a half terms, but he is working hard and making me very proud and he has an interview for college next week.

DS1hDS1 also had a hard time of it, he is having to repeat a year at college, which took a lot of courage, then a couple of weeks into the school year one of his school friends was stabbed to death at a party.  This hit him, his school and indeed the whole community very hard, and i dont think he realises how proud i am of him for just being him.

Well thats enough about that.  Onwards and upwards 2013 is gonna be a better year :)

As you can imagine I haven't got any much crafting done.

But as i mentioned in a previous post I turned 40 last year and my hubby not only treated me to a weekend in london,  but a few days in Disneyland Resort Paris, my favorite place :)

My lovely Mummy & Daddy bought us tickets to see the Lion King in London too :)







well i will be back, and i wont leave it too long this time. 

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. welcome back Helen..wishing you a happier 2013

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete