Tuesday 20 March 2012

Christmas 2011

As Christmas came I had a photographer take photos of the kids for Christmas Presents,  well here is the result, my babies all growning up far too fast.



We were very busy over the Christmas period, my daughter was appearing in Pantomime, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, it was a professional production and she loved it.
For any British readers, the panto starred Alison Hammond from 'This Morning' and Nicole Farraday from 'Bad Girls'  :)

DDwDD one of the Junior chorus, she had a fantastic time, made lots of good friends  and will cherish those memories for ever. Here are a couple of pictures from her time in panto
DDhDD on the right with her friend.

The finale


cast photo after final performance new years eve 2011

I will get around to making up her scrapbook of the panto, eventually.

In my next post I will cover my 40th birthday adventures, happy crafting all x

No comments:

Post a Comment