Friday 25 March 2011

Spring is in the air

The sun is out and there is definatley been a sense of sping in the air, which is lovely but they say it is not going to last :(

In the papers today, the place I was brought up and live in has been named the most deprived place in England :(

Right back to craft,

I had my first commission since starting the blog, the remit was a 30th birthday card for a male who sings, with the word Brother.

This is what i came up with



The second card was one I made for my youngest son's godfather. 
The papers are from a hot off the press cardmakers stack the sentiment is cut using george and basic shapes on the cricut and the car is a recycled topper, i have been able to use this because the card was for personal use and not to be sold.


Now for some old stuff

Back to DD's first year album and this is the layout of her first holiday at Disneyland Resort Paris, she was only 8 weeks old.




This is DD at 4 months, I took quite a few pics as she went from wide awake to fast asleep


Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen

    thanks for visiting my blog...welcome aboard. I love the LO of the above especially the one with your daughter...wide awake to fast asleep. excellent cards too

    sylvia x

    ReplyDelete