Sunday 6 March 2011

Another Sunday

Sundays in our house mean two things.  Football (soccer) and Roast Dinner.  The football season is over for my oldest two sons, but my youngest and his team, C. United under 11's still have a few to play, today we are off to his match.

Yesterday we went to DD's exam presentation.


DD with her dance teacher


Right now to craft :)

Thought I would show you my latest layouts.  I have just started an album for our holiday last year to Disneyland Resort Paris(dlrp). 
This is the title page, the 2010 symbol I got from this great little site http://www.scrappingthemagic.co.uk/ the dlrp logo, I converted into an mtc file and cut.


If you would like my dlrp cutting file just leave a comment with a way to contact you and i will happily send it to you.

The next page is about the first part of the journey.  We didn't tell them where we were heading, they thought we were going to London for a couple of days ;)
The paper is from a HOTP finished in a flash camping set, with black paper as the shadow layer.  The skyline of London is another of my homemade MTC files.

You can find the mtc file for the text at a trip to london
and the mtc file for the london skyline at london skyline mtc  

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment