Thursday 29 September 2011

New school year, beginning of September 2011

So sorry i have been missing in action for the past few weeks, well the summer holidays just whizzed by. Not sure where they went, they just went and before i knew it they were returning to school. 

Warning: Proud Mummy Alert



My eldest son got his exam results for his G.C.S.E's.  He recieved 6 A's, 3 B's and 1 C to add to the 1 C he had already gained.  We were camping at the time, so to celebrate we had a campfire.  

He has now gone to 6th form college where he went to school.


My third son has started secondary school.  He had a bit of a wobble the first day but loves it.



Oh and I got myself a job :) just one morning a week, I am helping to look after children in a creche.  At last I am able to use my level 3 qualification :)


Seeing as the summer whizzed by, I have not had time to craft.  In my next post i will have crafted and cooked for DS3's birthday  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment