Friday 27 May 2011

I must be getting old as I have a child who has left school!!! plus Free MTC file

Today is DS1's last full day of school.  Where has the time gone?...... It seems like only a couple of years ago he started nursery school.  He is working very hard still as the exam season is not finished quite yet, plus there is still a prom, then an extra long summer holiday before he becomes a sixth former.  We are so proud of him and know that he can achieve anything he strives for.

Today I would also like to wish my Nephew a very happy 18th Birthday.

made using background paper from American Crafts
 and the LD Forever Firends font welded and cut using Make the cut
Here is some other cards I have made and sent out this week

A very easy card using MTC (sorry cannot remember where the file came from)
and edited it for my own use.

I did add 21 onto the card but forgot to take a pic


another card with one of my string flowers
 for instruction look at my earlier posts


here is the file for the eighteen

http://www.mediafire.com/?45syk0clzoqsaf2

Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment